Friday, October 2, 2009

DAY OF THE WAR(Real events)

27December 2008 the date which I will not forget in my life, such as another dates(1948-1967) However the recent war is different for me because Ilived this terrible war .
In the day 27-12-2008 in the morning Iwent to the University and the weather was relatively cold and the streets were very normal . After Ifinished my lecture, I returned to the home after I arrived to my home the air strikes began on Gaza city I did not Know in that time it was the begining of a cruel war, All my brothers and sisters returned from their schools ,but my mother did not come . my mother has worked at school close to my aunt,s house so Ispoke with the daughter of my aunt, to aske her about my mother but she crying on the phone Iasked her what happened ? she told me that her brother was killed I frozen in my seat I did not know waat to do

No comments:

Post a Comment